1. Why do you want to become a disciple of Jesus Christ?
2. How would you describe your relationship with God before starting the Foundations of Faith study series?
3. How would you describe your relationship with God now?
4. What is the most significant thing you’ve learned from God’s Word?
5. What caused you to get more serious about your spiritual life?
6. Have you been praying to God and reading the Bible daily?
7. What have been the three most dominant sins in your life and how have you shown repentance?
-How does it feel to know that God is going to forgive you?
8. Why is baptism in water so significant?
-If you died right now, do you believe you would be lost or saved?
9. What does “crucify your old self” mean?
-Are you willing to do that?
-How will you crucify your old self and live for Christ on a daily basis?
10. Why does God give us His Holy Spirit?
-Do you believe you can become more and more like Jesus Christ for the rest of your life?
-What are three weaknesses in your character that the Holy Spirit can help you overcome?
11. What are the practical commitments you’ve learned from the Bible that you need to make regarding:
-Your relationship with God.
-Praying to Him.
-Reading His Word.
-Obeying His Word.
-Your relationship with the church.
-Attending services, devotionals, etc.
-Engaging in discipling relationships.
-Your relationships with those who are not Christians.
-Sharing your faith.
-Giving your time to help people become disciples.
8. What do you see as your new mission in life?
-How do you feel about that?
9. According to the Bible, who is saved and who is not?
10. What do you think Satan will use to get you to quit on your new life?
-What will be your response?
11. Are you willing to love God with all of your heart, mind, soul, and strength for the rest of your life?
-What if it gets hard?
-What if everyone you know leaves God?
-What if things don’t go your way?
12. What are you waiting for?